Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Think about it

Clinton supporters and the true Democratic principle.

You all TRULY need to rethink this notion of voting for McCain. Obama supporters need to listen as well. The only people that speaking defecting to the McCain are not Democrats. They are Rush Bo phonies that we have allowed to infiltrated our primary process. Don't let these people manipulate you.

Most of you are young; this is your first experience. However I have sat through Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II. I've seen this country go through it's peaks and valleys. I've seen good candidates go down over media hype and lies. I have NEVER thought I would never see a looming food shortage, financial crisis where Americans are literally living off of their credit cards.

This is way too important. I read your posts, your passion, your pain. I am with you. We can't afford to bury another soldier, another family homeless, more loss of freedom for the sake of false sense of security. Read the principle we stand for. JUSTICE, FREEDOM and EQUALITY. I beg you; please go to the DNC website. Http://www.dnc.org

Peace

No comments: