Monday, January 19, 2009

Freestyle 2009.…here we go 




Aight, tomorrow will be a done deal.  Now what you ask?  Well things come full circle you know what I mean.  I started this blog March 2008 with the intentions to improve my writing chops.  Well I was doing ok, so I decided to try to become apart of a writing community.  I was received with open arms to one and others turned me down.  I was heart broken to say the least!!!! But everything has a rhyme and reason I guess.  So anyways I was writing faithfully in my blog  trying to think of things to write.  It was the election season so you would think there would be oodles to write about…no!!!! Everyone was writing the same thing I felt myself drifting that way as well.  So I took a unintentional break from political blogging. 

I just decided to look up something on my teenager heart throb days.  I googled the DeBarge family.  As I was catching up all things DeBarge I joined this network.  The DeBarge Network, I felt so silly joining at first.  But when I started to chat and feeling out the surroundings I got to be real familiar.  They were real together cool out sistahs.  We were chatting one night about starting up an online business.  Now mind you, when Alim starts to talk about business its like hearing Charlie Brown’s teacher, “Wun wun whu whun” The idea appealed to me when I am with them.  

Last night I went to the chat as usual and a funny thing happened.  The question arose, “When are YOU gonna do YOU?  I was at a lost words, Imagine that! Me at a lost for words!!!!!  So I stated that I had a blog and Invite people here to go to it but no one went to it!!!! They go to my blog they love it!!!!! So now people are on my ass, hell I’m on my own ass about my writing.  I wrote El Debarge he wrote back.. The sistahs feel that he wrote me back because I had gift for writing.  It was like game recognized game.  

I having running from this gift for so long.  

However writing is the key to my captive life and will shake my soul free… That’s real!!!! 

So I say all of that to say this.. Expect more writing this year… and maybe just maybe I may have my first novel by end of the year….We will see,  check in and keep in touch…..

If you on this blog, please leave comments so I know that you there that gives me encouragement ok !!!!! 


Thanx 

Political Junkie 67

No comments: